Thin hair can be frustrating to deal with at times, but don’t let it get you down. Shorter haircuts are awesome options for thin hair! People will notice your cool style and fashion forward look instead of slim, limp locks. Follow our simple tips and tricks to give an illusion of thicker and fuller hair, and be inspired to take a few inches off with these chic short hairstyles for thin hair.
This blunt cut bob has matching blunt cut bangs that really give the illusion of thick, chunky hair. The dramatic fringe and sleek texture is absolutely amazing.
Style By Braun Der Friseur
How To Style
- Blow dry hair as sleek as you can. Really focus on getting the bangs to lay down nice and flat.
- When hair is completely dry, use a flat iron to go through, section by section, and smooth strands out as much as possible.
Apply Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum to wet or dry strands for frizz-free results.
Best Face Shape and Hair Type
Round or oval shaped faces would be offset nicely by the strong lines created by this hairstyle. Naturally straight or slightly wavy hair is best.
Ask your stylist to cut your hair dry for an even more blunt result.
BioSilk Silk Therapy Original
BioSilk Silk Therapy Original is a weightless leave-in silk replenishing and reconstructing treatment that helps repair, smooth and protect all hair types.
- Fills voids in cuticle to create smooth hair
- Aids in preventing split ends
- Provides incredible shine