The women on The Bachelor may not be there to make friends but they are nicer to each other than you’d think. Exhibit A: They share beauty secrets. Products too. Even better: We have them. Because who isn’t dying to know which foundation holds up for hours in front millions of people watching in high-def? Or what concealer stays on when you’ve been awake all night for a rose ceremony? Or the waterproof mascara to wear when it actually matters (i.e., getting dumped on national TV)?
1. Put your hair in a ponytail if you need to curl it. “I put a ponytail on the top of my head and then I split it down the middle. I curl one side of it one way, the other side the opposite way, and then I let it down and have these amazing curls,” says Burnett. She uses a Bombay curling wand, then puts a little bit of BioSilk Hair Oil on her hair. According to Burnett, not only does it leave her hair shiny, but it’s also super lightweight and smells amazing.
2. Wear waterproof mascara on your lower lashes. I mean, obviously. “I would put the Better Than Sex Waterproof on the lower lash line. It would make my eyes pop, it stays put, and I never have to worry about smudging,” says Burnett.
3. Give your face a flawless finish with powder. Burnett swears by Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Powder. “I think the most important part of making sure your makeup looks good on TV is finishing powder with a good powder. Translucent powder can be really light sometimes, but this one blends perfectly.” And if it’s good enough for reality TV, it’s definitely good enough for date night.
4. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize. While Burnett is pretty low maintenance when it comes to skincare, she’s obsessed with Lancôme’s Bienfait Cream. “My granny got me this when I was a little girl and I’ve used it ever since. It works so well and keeps my skin plump and soft.”
5. A good tanning oil will take you far. “Cassie and Caelynn actually introduced this to me—it’s the Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Water. I didn’t need makeup on as long as I had my self-tanner.”
BioSilk Silk Therapy Original is a weightless leave-in silk replenishing and reconstructing treatment that helps repair, smooth and protect all hair types.
- Fills voids in cuticle to create smooth hair
- Aids in preventing split ends
- Provides incredible shine