For this year’s show, Miss Universe 2017 Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters, former Miss Universe, Pia Wurtzbach and Sailor Brinkley Cook took the runway. Other celebrities in attendance included: Ireland Baldwin, Peter Cook & Miss USA 2017 Kára McCullough.
Barely There Waves
- Spray a light amount of BioSilk Silk Therapy Hot Thermal Protectant Mist to add moisture and protect against thermal damage.
- Part hair to complement the face shape.
- At the temple, make a 1″ vertical subsection and wrap the hair around the BioSilk Titanium 1″ Hairstyling Iron at a 45-degree angle. Glide the iron down to create a ribbon like curl. Continue until the entire head is curled.
- Finish the look by spraying a light amount of BioSilk Silk Therapy Finishing Spray – Natural Hold onto the hair. Run your fingers through the hair to loosen the curls into light waves. Add BioSilk Silk Therapy Shine On for added shine.
- Apply BioSilk Silk Therapy with Natural Coconut Oil Leave-In Treatment to the hair from the midshaft to the ends to tame frizz while adding additional shine and control. Use a brush to evenly distribute the product.
- Section the hair into 3 sections: from ear to ear, back crown and nape area (leave the nape area free).
- With the BioSilk 1” Titanium Hairstyling Iron, take 1” wide sections and straighten to achieve a sleek, smooth finish.
- Continue to the top of the crown and then continue to the sides.
- After smoothing the hair, apply a small amount of BioSilk Silk Therapy Silk Polish over the top surface of the hair to control flyaways. Finish with BioSilk Silk Therapy Finishing Spray – Natural Hold and BioSilk Silk Therapy Shine On to maintain the style and adding additional shine.