Spring is a lovely reminder of how beautiful change can truly be! It’s that time of year that we change up our outfits but what about hair routine?
Factors that Affect Your Hair Texture
Useful Routine for Oily Hair
- You will then condition your hair with the Volumizing Therapy Conditioner so that it is restored, and protected from UV rays.
- You will finalize your hair routine by using the Volumizing Therapy Texturizing Powder which is good for excess oils from your roots and replacing it with texture and volume.
Useful Routine for Dry Hair
- Trying to manage and style dry hair can be challenging but we have everything you need to make it a breeze! Start off your routine by thoroughly cleansing your hair with the BioSilk Hydration Therapy Shampoo to revive the moisture in your hair.
- You will then apply the Hydrating Therapy Conditioner so that your hair can become nourished and easy to detangle.
Tip: If you’re looking to add more moisture to your hair, we recommend using our Silk Therapy Conditioning Balm once or twice a week!
Tips to Protect Your Hair During Spring/Summer:
- Use BioSilk Original Silk Therapy to moisturize the hair and create a shield between your hair, the water in the atmosphere, and the UV rays.