Some might crave pumpkin spice lattes this time of year, but we’re going crazy for cream soda—and by cream soda, we’re referring to the creamy blonde hair color that’s one of this year’s biggest tends. Celebrity stylist Laurie Heaps (@_hairbylaure) recently colored Boy Meets World starlet Danielle Fishel’s hair to the perfect shade of buttery blonde.
Get the Look:
- Apply Redken Flashlift Powder Bleach with 10 volume peroxide and Olaplex no. 1 for some foiled highlights around the face and in the part.
- Then, balayage the ends with 30 volume peroxide and Olaplex no 1.
- Tone the root area with Redken Shades EQ 9nb and 8n.
- After coloring, apply UNITE 7SECONDS Conditioner to maintain hair’s integrity and condition.
- To prep the hair for styling, add White Sands Orchids Oil for added shine and condition
- After blow drying the hair with a wide-paddle brush, section the hair into four parts (top, sides and back).
- Starting at the nape, take 1″ sections and wrap them around the outer barrel of the BioSilk Titanium 1 1/2″ Curling Iron.
- To smooth the ends, use the BioSilk Titanium Styling Iron.
About: Farouk Systems, Inc. is a Houston based company of hairdressers for hairdressers. They manufacture high quality professional haircare products, including industry-leading brands CHI® and BioSilk®. Farouk Systems was founded in 1986 by Farouk Shami, a hairdresser whose mission is to provide the professional beauty industry with the most advanced American technology based upon “Education, Environment and Ethics”. Farouk Systems distributes its products throughout the United States and to over 100 countries worldwide.