Mohawk Braid Guide As Seen On Kelsea Ballerini During iHeartRadio Music Festival
This Tuesday’s hot topic is a Mohawk braid as seen on Kelsea Ballerini during the iHeartRadio Music Festival. Get the look from the hairstyle’s creator, celebrity stylist Tarryn Feldman.
The celebrity stylist worked hair magic on country music sensation Kelsea Ballerini. She appeared at the iHeart Radio Music Festival Friday night in Las Vegas. Explains Tarryn,
This look is super sleek, but edgy. We want something sophisticated in the front and off her face. A little eye candy adds to the back.
To recreate the Mohawk braid, follow Tarryn’s step-by-step below.
- To begin, use BioSilk Silk Therapy serum with the BioSilk Titanium Professional Hair Dryer. Additionally, add a touch ORIBE Dry Texturizing Spray as well as Kevin Murphy Powder Puff. As a result, the hair will have massive volume.
- Once dry, apply Kevin Murphy Doo Over at the roots.
- Next, give texture in the front using the BioSilk Titanium Spring Curling Iron
- Start in the back and complete 3 twist braids to create the Mohawk.
- Tease hair at the roots.
- Pin hair back and connect to the top braid.
- In addition, use BioSilk Silk Therapy Dry Clean Shampoo to piece out the front.
- Finally, to finish and hold the look, apply BioSilk Silk Therapy Finishing Spray: Firm Hold.
For more beauty how-tos like today’s Mohawk braid guide, visit next Tuesday. If you have a hair or beauty question, please email me DeirdreAHaggerty@gmail.com. Until then, happy styling!